Top Meat Grinder [Review]

  • Turbo forces Electric Meat Grinder & Sausage Stuffer

  • KitchenAid KSMMGA Metal Food Grinder Attachment

  • Weston 5 Electric Meat Grinder & Sausage Stuffer

  • Huanyu Manual Meat Grinder (Manual grinder)

  • LEM 12 Big Bite Electric Meat Grinder

Why would you need a meat grinder?

Therefore, while grinding meat at home, you can cut meat according to your choice and maintain the meat and fat ratio by controlling the grinding machine. You can easily prepare tastier sausages, steaks, and burger patties by using pre-ground meat that compresses in packaging.

https://ladydeep.net/the-5-best-meat-grinder-2022/

Rreviews

"So after I used this grinder several times I decided to write my review. I am very pleased with this good priced high quality grinder. I think some negative reviews are because of the misunderstanding of how to use it. I read the manual carefully and as in the attached pictures. This grinder helped me not only in grinding meat but with making burgers and falafel in it. Here are some bullet points from my experience:

1. Avoid putting hard vegies or fruit in it unless it is cut already in a mixer or so. For example, falafel mix has hard chickpeas, even though they are kinda small it should be cut in the mixer then put it with other ingredients in the grinder and it worked perfectly.

2. It grinds big amounts ( we did 6 lbs ground goat at once).

3. Assemble it carefully so it works well and follow the steps.

4. Clean it and dry it with a cloth RIGHT AWAY. Rusting occurs when you leave it to air dry.

5. Each piece has its own way of washing and cleaning!!!! They are all explained in detail in the manual. It is easy to read though.

6. Since meat can be hard to cleaned out of the machine hot water works just fine.

So far I loved this machine in my kitchen 🥰"

"I received a 6qt KitchenAid mixer a year ago for Christmas from my other half with the hidden agenda that he wanted the grinder attachment to process his own deer meat :) We've started by purchasing chuck roast at $3.19/pound to grind for burger and boy did that make excellent burgers, best flavor I've ever had with a burger. We guessed that the burger ended up being 93% which is normally $6-7/pound for us. The process to grind was so simple and clean up was a breeze. I did a lot of research before purchasing the actual KitchenAid attachment. I am super happy with it so far. The grinder attachments are metal, good quality. Do not purchase the off brand attachments that claim they fit on the KitchenAid mixer!"


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Xịt Muỗi Nomatto

𝗩𝗶𝗲̂𝗻 𝘂𝗼̂́𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗿𝗶̣ 𝗻𝗮́𝗺, 𝘁𝗮̀𝗻 𝗻𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗼